Liv⋅ing Well: A contented state of feeling happy, healthy and confident; fully present in the moment.
Therapy Styles We Use
Different problems call for different solutions. Our psychologists use a variety of evidence based therapeutic interventions and select the best strategies to manage a variety of issues.
Therapies we use include:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Brief Solutions Focussed Therapy
- Brief Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Group Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Parenting & Behaviour Management
- Specialist interventions for children and families
Why Choose Us?
Our team has extensive experience in delivering psychological care for a broad range of mental health issues.
All clients can be assured that we value and respect client confidentiality. We follow the Australian Psychological Society’s Code of Ethics.
Cater for all ages
We provide a specialist service to include children, adolescents, families, adults and the elderly.
Our Psychologists are all fully accredited with Medicare and a variety of Health Funds so that you can claim your full rebate entitlements. All our psychologists charge a standard minimal gap fee.