Living Well Psychology & Support offers individual supervision for psychologists who are looking to improve their craft. Our supervision highlights skills gaps, and helps to identify areas for ongoing professional development.
We use a caring, supportive and reflective approach to the supervisory relationship based on the attainment of core competencies to both broaden and challenge ourselves.
We offer the following supervision for:
- Ongoing professional development activities and peer supervision for both registered and clinical psychologists.
- Provisional psychologists seeking general registration.
- Both primary and secondary supervision for the Clinical Registrar program.
- Mental health practitioners wishing to further develop their skills in psychological assessment and treatment using various therapeutic approaches including CBT.
Living Well Psychology & Support is proud of it’s continued commitment to fostering the next generation of psychologists by providing student placement opportunities with the following universities:
- Griffith University
- Bond University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Southern Queensland