National Disability Insurance Scheme Services
Living Well Psychology & Support provide affordable and quality therapeutic support services to current plan managed and self managed NDIS participants.
We also offer comprehensive diagnostic assessments for individuals with psychosocial or neurodevelopmental disorders who are looking to access to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for the first time.
Support We Provide
- Help to complete NDIS applications as well as the health practitioner functional capacity information
- Provide supporting evidence of your disability for the NDIS application or if your access request has been denied
- Help to build evidence of your psychosocial disability through comprehensive assessments and reports
- Our assessments, reports, and letters are customised to meet NDIS and National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) criteria and guidelines
- Provide progress reports and recommendations for plan reviews or plan modifications
- Provide high-quality and ethical recommendations for functional capacity supports
- Provide goal-oriented evidence-based interventions that build functional capacity and independence for children, adolescence, and adults
- Contribute to the development of a successful NDIS plan – one that properly incorporates the person’s mental health condition(s) and disability, the impact these have on their capacity and functioning, and the supports/interventions needed for them to meet their goals and live well
- Provide therapeutic support services for families/carers of individuals with disabilities
- Therapy services can be accessed in person or via telehealth for ease of access
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS is the National Disability Insurance Scheme which is being rolled out across Australia. It’s aim is to provide support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disabilities. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
To learn more about the NDIS click here https://www.ndis.gov.au/
To determine whether you or your child is entitled to NDIS funding support, click here to see the Eligibility Checklist.
You will need to contact the NDIS directly to complete an access request form. Visit www.ndis.gov.au or call 1800 800 110.
To learn more about what is an Access Request Form click here
Once your NDIS access is approved, the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) will contact you to begin the planning process.