Living Well Psychology & Support was established in 2009 by Clinical Psychologists Michael Grace and Harry Theodore. Both were working in the local public health system and identified a growing need for affordable and accessible psychological and counselling services in our local area. We have selected a team of experienced psychologists who compliment each other in their area of interests. We strive to ensure our clients can see a practitioner who best suits their needs.
We have recently expanded and established an additional office location in Robina to serve our Gold Coast clients. Both of our practice locations (in Robina & Tweed Heads) are centrally located and created to provide a welcoming space for clients to feel comfortable.
Our Practice Manager, Liz Grace along with our wonderful administration team Eleni, Steph, Simone, Annelise and Amber are there to make every visit as easy as possible. We are happy to help answer any questions you may have about visiting us at Living Well Psychology and Support.
Therapy styles we use
Our psychologists use methods, strategies, and techniques that are not only research and evidence-based but are also based on years helping clients from all walks of life. Our practitioners cover the following challenges:
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Brief Solutions Focussed Therapy
- Brief Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Parenting & Behaviour Management
- Specialist interventions for children and families