We are currently inviting applications for child and adolescent psychologists in the following roles:
- Senior Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist
- Graduate Psychologist – working towards clinical endorsement
We have an awesome team of professional and ethical practitioners who deliver authentic care to all our clients. Our administration team are experienced in matching referrals to the appropriate psychologists area of interest and experience.
Our excellence in service delivery and strong reputation within the community is the reason we have such an extensive and consistent referral base.
We are looking for a skilled, versatile and warm therapist to complement our growing team. If you have experience working with adults, adolescents or children and their families we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- Purpose built and fully furnished modern office spaces with a vibrant and welcoming feel.
- Clinical supervision and mentoring to those seeking endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist
- Regular in-house peer supervision.
- Secure practice management software.
- Full time reception with extensive administrative support to help manage referrals, appointments, billing and accounts. Essentially, a PA just outside your office door.
- Flexible work hours and a supportive management team who values work/life balance and practicing what we preach!
What we’re looking for
- A passionate clinician who enjoys working as part of a team
- A reliable and mature approach to servicing clients
- Demonstrated skills in a range of evidence-based interventions
- Experience in working with children under 12yrs and their families
- Experience working with adolescents and young people
- Ability to work with parents, carers and families to deliver effective parenting strategies and management of problem behaviours
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development
- Eligible for APS Clinical College membership desirable
- All experience levels encouraged to apply
Please send expressions of interest with a CV to the Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org